Student Visa

Student Visa

To study at an Australian educational institution, you must acquire a valid Student Visa. Nexor Education and Migration Services will help you through the Student Visa application process, guiding you through every step and fulfilling all your queries.

We will also assist you in selecting suitable courses and universities based on your budget and career goals.

shutterstock 601391918

Types of student visas in Australia

There are two types of student visas in Australia: subclass 500 and subclass 590.

Subclass 500 student visa

The subclass 500 student visa allows you to visit Australia to undertake an eligible course of study. You can also bring family members to Australia.

The subclass 500 visa enables you to stay in the country for up to five years or your enrollment duration.

Student visa FAQs

Before you can apply for your student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from an eligible course at a university in Australia. To obtain a CoE, you must apply for and be accepted with a formal offer from a university. You must then agree to your offer and pay your initial tuition deposit.
No. Life-long learners of all ages can apply for a student visa in Australia. Whether you’re 22 or 52, reach out today for personalised assistance.
You can travel to Australia on a student visa up to 90 days prior to the start of your course. This window gives you ample time to get set-up, get settled, and explore your new Aussie home.
Yes. You can work on a student visa in Australia; however, there are limits. You can work a maximum of 40 hours a fortnight throughout the term. During the holidays, you can work full-time. While your student visa will be issued automatically with what’s called ‘permission to work,’ you cannot secure employment before your course begins.Work that is a part of your course is not included in the 40-hour limit. Volunteer and unpaid work is included within the 40-hour limit.

Subclass 590 student guardian visa

The subclass 590 student guardian visa allows parents, guardians, and family members over 21 years of age to visit Australia to support a child with a subclass 500 student visa.

The subclass 590 visa length depends on the student’s course duration, age, and any exceptional circumstances or special considerations.

Book a free consultation today

We offer free initial consultation for student visa services. Call us today on 03  9111 0009 or submit an enquiry online.

Committed to helping our clients succeed

Visa Services

Partner Visa

Our professional legal assistance and Australian partner visa services help married couples and de facto couples to enter and remain in Australia with their partner.

Permanent Visa

Australia Permanent Residency Visa- allows people across the world to enter, settle permanently in Australia. Contact us today to learn more about the eligibility criteria and requirements for Australian Permanent Residency.

Student Visa

Our consultants provide assistance with student visa applications, requirements and eligibility assessments. We'll help you get through the entire Australian Student Visa process, hassle-free.

Visitor Visa

Apply for your Tourist Visa with us. Bring family to Australia for graduation ceremonies, wedding functions and many other special occasions.

Scroll to Top