Partner Visa

shutterstock 1416294212
Need a Partner Visa?

A Partner Visa allows married couples to enter and remain in Australia with their partner. They are closely scrutinised by Australian Immigration, and applications with poor evidence of the relationship will be refused.

At Nexor Education and Migration Services, our agents will work tirelessly to ensure your Partner Visa application meets the current and legislative Australian Migration policy criteria. Call us to discuss which type of Partner Visa is most suitable for you and your partner.

Book a free consultation today

We offer free initial consultations for Student Visa, 485 Visa and admissions into colleges and universities. Call us today or submit an enquiry online.

Committed to helping our clients succeed

Visa Services

Partner Visa

Our professional legal assistance and Australian partner visa services help married couples and de facto couples to enter and remain in Australia with their partner.

Permanent Visa

Australia Permanent Residency Visa- allows people across the world to enter, settle permanently in Australia. Contact us today to learn more about the eligibility criteria and requirements for Australian Permanent Residency.

Student Visa

Our consultants provide assistance with student visa applications, requirements and eligibility assessments. We'll help you get through the entire Australian Student Visa process, hassle-free.

Visitor Visa

Apply for your Tourist Visa with us. Bring family to Australia for graduation ceremonies, wedding functions and many other special occasions.

Scroll to Top