Choosing a course to study and a university to attend in Australia can be overwhelming, with a wealth of quality options and numerous wonderful locations. If you’re unsure of where to start, speak with one of our experts before you apply.
Nexor Group has helped hundreds of international students achieve their goals to study in Australia. Our experienced and qualified counsellors would love to hear your plans and help you reach your aspirations. We also have an in-house team of licensed migration consultants who can assist you with your study or residency visas.
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Choosing a course and a university to attend to study in Australia can be overwhelming. There's a wealth of quality options and numerous wonderful locations. If you're unsure of where to start, speak with one of our experts before you apply.
At Nexor, we guide international students who have graduated from universities in the fields of engineering, computer science and accounting to get into Professional Year programs.We represent most of the Professional Year providers in Australia.
Nexor provides professional guidance for international students who are looking to pass the NAATI exam to claim an extra 5 points for the points tested visa streams 189/190/489.
Amplify your career development with our career counseling services. We provide thorough assessment of career interests, professional aptitudes and personality to help you make the best career choices.
Why Study in Australia?
Australia is home to stunning beaches, pristine rainforests, and welcoming cities, but these aren’t the only reasons to study in Australia.
Here’s why Aussie colleges and universities should be top of your list:
- World-leading educational institutions with quality teaching staff and best-in-class learning opportunities
- Affordable tuition fees compared to universities in the United States and the United Kingdom
- An exciting variety of courses available, including those in areas of law, business, medicine, humanities, engineering, nursing, and more
- Several scholarship opportunities to explore
- A permanent resident pathway to pursue
- Flexible work rights, including up to 40 hours per fortnight during the semester and unlimited work hours during the holidays
- Opportunity to gain work experience in Australia